Secondary Modern Foreign Languages TeacherTemporary
Secondary MFL Teacher required – Birmingham – £375 – £540 per week
As a passionate and committed teacher, can you inspire young minds and foster a love of Languages within your pupils using an engaging teaching style?
PK Education are recruiting a Secondary Modern Foreign Languages Teacher to deliver French at a small ssecondary school located in the Birmingham area. The school boasts a’GOOD’ Ofsted report and will provide you with a real opportunity to join a highly supportive team and a chance for you to not only deliver your best as a teacher, but also assist in developing you within your career. This MFL Teaching role will start in September 2021 and they require an enthusiastic teacher with a positive attitude to teach up to KS4 level classes on a part-time basis (3 days per week). The successful candidate for this MFL Teaching role will have the opportunity to work with a fantastic team in a welcoming environment.
The school require candidates to have extensive curriculum knowledge and experience in a similar role. The school has a strong leadership team in place supporting the improvement of attainment levels.
Essential for this Secondary MFL Teaching role:
• Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent (QTS).
• Experience teaching KS3 / KS4.
• Good classroom and behaviour management.
• Extensive knowledge of the current curriculum.
• Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• You will be required to do all planning, marking and preparation for the classes you are responsible for as well as attending school meetings and parent’s evening.
Additional requirements for this MFL Teaching role:
• Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
• Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service or a current DBS check under our clearance procedures.
Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay from between £24,000 to £34,500 per annum (AWR Compliant).
• 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
PK Education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants and shall adhere to such a policy at all times.
If you are interested in this Secondary MFL Teaching opportunity or you are looking for other short term or long term teaching jobs in Birmingham and would like to hear more, then please apply directly with your CV or contact your local office for more information and we will ensure that you are registered with us and your details are sent to the school as a matter of urgency.
PK Education is a specialist education agency, recruiting for long term / short term and day to day Birmingham teaching jobs in the West Midlands. We are proudly recognised as one of the leading teaching agencies and we specialise in Secondary School Teaching jobs / Newly Qualified Teacher jobs and Cover Supervisor jobs to name just a few.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.