Secondary School Supply TeacherTemporary
General Cover Supply Teacher
A rare opportunity has come up at one of our partner schools near Dewsbury who is seeking a qualified teacher to work the next half term from after the break until Easter.
The role is to work across the school in various classes and age groups covering lessons for absent teacher. This role is unique as there is no planning involved. Just covering the lessons and managing the bahaviour.
The position of General Cover Supply Teacher will be paid to scale up to M6 so this is the ideal opportunity to just teach! Whilst still enjoying being paid to scale.
The school is located near Dewsbury and is part of a multi academy trust offering support across the network.
We are welcoming applications from ECTs and experienced teachers who are available to start on 19th February 2024
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold QTS or an equivalent UK recognized teaching qualification
- Have recent experience teaching KS3,4 in any subject
- Have a fully enhanced DBS on the update service, or be willing to undertake a new disclosure
- Possess good knowledge of the current National Curriculum
- Be able to provide two professional references that are relevant to this role
At PK Education we offer you the following benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay – Paid to scale (AWR Compliant).
- Short term and long-term positions to match your preferences.
- Support and feedback from an experienced and friendly local team.
If you would like to hear about other West Yorkshire teaching jobs please visit our website and apply for this job or click the link below.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.