Secondary School TeacherTemporary
Math Teacher with SEMH experience
I am currently recruiting for a specialist Math Teacher with SEMH experience to start after the October half term up until Christmas with a view on ongoing, based in Wakefield. This will be to teach a mixed group of Year 6 -11 Full time. The school is a large through special school, catering for learners with ASD and SEMH.
For this role, you will:
Must hold QTS
Must be Math specialist
The ability to teach Math at a primary model content, to lower KS3 learners with special educational needs.
Experience of teaching learners attending an alternative provision or similar setting.
Team Teach is an advantage, but not essential.
Plan and prepare teaching and learning.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £675- £750 per week which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.