Secondary School TeacherTemporary
Teacher of Science required with SEMH experience
I am currently recruiting for a Teacher of Science with experience of teaching pupils with Social and emotional needs in the Wakefield area for a two term temporary position starting in ASAP. The role does have an opportunity for the right individual of becoming permanent. It is important you are happy to work on a flexible approach.
To be considered for this role you will:
Must have Science degree or proven experience teaching Science subject from KS3 up to GCSE.
Must hold QTS or equivalent status.
Solid behaviour management skills.
Proven ability to demonstrate innovative teaching and learning pedagogy.
Proven ability of keeping pupils engage.
Understanding of learners that present with social and emotional needs.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £725 -£800 per week which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice.
• Caring and supportive service, which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.