Secondary Teaching AssistantTemporary
Secondary Teaching Assistant, Huddersfield
We are recruiting for Teaching Assistants to work with students at a Secondary School in the Huddersfield area.
We would love to hear from people who have experience of working with students who have additional needs, either in a special or mainstream secondary school.
To succeed in this role you will need to have excellent communication skills, patience and understanding. You will committed to ensuring that students can achieve their best educational outcomes.
The Secondary Teaching Assistant roles are initially available on a part-time/full basis depending on your preference, and are working term time only, Monday to Friday.
The successful applicant will:
• Have recent experience supporting young people in an educational environment
• Be willing to work in a range of Schools in the South Kirklees area
• Adhere to school policies and procedures and be willing to take lead from senior staff
PK Education will offer you:
• Fair rates of pay between £65 – £75 per school day
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with your CV, wider employment opportunities and interview advice
PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
If you would like to hear about other Secondary Teaching Assistant roles in South Kirklees please visit our website.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.