SEMH Teacher Required Urgently Bromsgrove area
Are you enthusiastic about working as an SEN Primary Teacher in a school that caters for pupils aged 4/5 who have complex learning difficulties SEMH? Do you have experience working in an SEN school with pupils with profound and multiple learning difficulties? If you can answer yes to the previous questions please consider an application to PK Education! Please note the role is based in Bromsgrove (Birmingham)
We currently require an enthusiastic Teacher to join our books to undertake a full-time long-term supply booking starting ASAP for the rest of the academic year in an SEN setting. The job will be term-time only and is a great opportunity to work as part of a committed department.
– deliver lessons across a range of classes.
– plan and prepare for students with a range of barriers to learning.
Our staff have a well-deserved reputation as being the best in Merseyside and as a reward for your hard work and commitment, you will benefit from:
– A dedicated, professional and friendly consultants
– Commitment to your continuing professional development through free training including safeguarding
– being part of a highly respected supply team and developing your own reputation within it,
As the successful SEN Teaching candidate, you will have:
– A strong knowledge of working with SEN Pupils
– experience working in a SEN setting.
– Experience of working with children with PMLD
– Strong work ethic and a professional attitude
– SEMH specialist
– long term
You will be responsible for teaching a small group of 9 4/5year olds
• You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons.
• You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff.
• You will plan and deliver effective lessons using the UK curriculum.
If you consider yourself this position please do get in touch with me email@example.com call me on 0121 6313466 to discuss further.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.