SEN 1-2-1 Teaching AssistantTemporary
SEND Teaching Assistant Required
Are you experienced in providing 1-1 SEND support and looking for a role with high job satisfaction and reward?
This exciting new opportunity is perfect for anyone who is looking to work on a full-time or part-time basis providing 1-1 support with a child who has SEND. We are looking for a dedicated and exceptional SEND Teaching Assistant to work at an amazing school beginning ASAP for at least 1 full term, potentially the full school year and beyond.
- SEND Teaching Assistant
- Working at an incredible primary school with a KS1 pupil working at pre key stage level
- 1-1 student support
- Ongoing long-term position and support
SEND Teaching Assistant responsibilities:
You will be required to support a pupil with additional needs within the class setting. You will be expected to support the development and learning of this pupil both academically and socially. You will also be expected to adhere to the school’s policies and procedures and work alongside the class teacher to help the pupil fulfil the goals and targets set in place for the child.
The pupil is facing developmental delays in social, language and academic areas. They are working at a pre-key-stage level and require nurturing, patient 1-1 support to help manage their behaviour, assist with social skills and in turn improve their academic attainment. The pupil has pre-diagnosed autism so experience working alongside individuals with similar needs and an understanding of autism is highly advantageous.
To be considered for this SEND Teaching Assistant role you should have:
- The ability to quickly build strong, positive relationships with staff, students and parents.
- Experience of working in schools – preferably within a primary school setting.
- Experience working alongside individuals with SEND – preferably children.
- A patient, dedicated and resilient nature. SEND roles can be challenging but are extremely rewarding for the right person.
- Any SEND training or qualifications are advantageous but not essential, we are mainly looking for someone with relevant experience and the right personality.
- You must be committed and dedicated, consistency and patience for 1-1 roles is essential.
SEND Teaching Assistant Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay from between £75 – £90 per day.
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- The opportunity to work at an incredible school in Nuneaton
- Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
- The opportunity to work in an extremely rewarding role with high job satisfaction.
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online, PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
We pride ourselves on intelligently matching our supply and permanent candidates to schools, ensuring that the opportunities stretch and fulfil career ambitions.
If you would like to hear more about this SEND Teaching Assistant role, feel free to get in touch with email@example.com who will be happy to discuss the position further. Alternatively apply for the role today and a member of our team will aim to contact you within 24 hours.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.