SEN EAL Teaching Assistant Required
SEN one to one with EAL experience
I am currently recruiting for an experienced SEN Teaching assistant with EAL experience in the North of Leeds area. This is a temporary long term placement in a primary school. It would be highly essential if the successful candidate is bilingual with the following languages; Dutch, Arabic or Farsi. You will need to have experience with physical disabilities. This role is to start asap.
To be considered for this role you will have:
Level 2 or above Teaching Assistant qualification.
Experience teaching pupils with EAL.
Speaking either Dutch, Arabic or Farsi is essential.
Proven experience supporting students in KS2
Proves experience supporting pupils with Physical disabilities.
Follow school policies and procedures.
Have an Enhanced DBS on the update subscription service or be prepared to apply for one.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £300-£325 per week which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice
• An excellent refer a friend scheme to earn £150 of vouchers per candidate referred
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
What to do if this role isn’t for you?
- PK Education work with schools to recommend high quality staffing solutions in recruitment of teachers and support staff. We have many longer-term supply teaching jobs in Huddersfield, Wakefield, Bradford or Leeds based, or perhaps you would prefer part time, short term or day to day work. If you would like to hear about other Leeds, Bradford or Huddersfield teaching jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our SEN Consultant, Tracey Lynch by emailing or applying using the appropriate link.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.