PK Education are recruiting for SEN ETA’s to work in a special school full time in the Huddersfield area. The role is to start in September temporary with a view of becoming a permanent position. The children attending this special school are aged range from 5-19 years old. All of which are on the Autistic spectrum disorder.
To be successful for this role you will:
Level 2 teaching assistant or equivalent.
It would be an advantage if you have GNVQ level 2 Health and Social care or equivalent.
Must be highly enthusiastic and a highly motivated Teaching Assistant.
Support the pupils with their learning and social and emotional needs.
Ability to relate to children/young people with a diverse background.
Team Teach is an advantage; however, training will be provided.
Have knowledge of the children and young people on the Autistic spectrum disorder.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £65-75 which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice
• An excellent refer a friend scheme to earn £150 of vouchers per candidate referred
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
What to do if this role isn’t for you?
- PK Education work with schools to recommend high quality staffing solutions in recruitment of teachers and support staff. We have many longer-term supply teaching jobs in Huddersfield, Wakefield, Bradford or Leeds based, or perhaps you would prefer part time, short term or day to day work. If you would like to hear about other Leeds, Bradford or Huddersfield teaching jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our SEN Consultant, Tracey Lynch by emailing or applying using the appropriate link.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.