SEN Learning Support Assistants
PK Education are currently recruiting SEND Learning Support Assistants to work with students in a SEN Provision based in Nuneaton, Warwickshire on a 1:1 and 2:1 basis. You will be required to work with students who have a range of complex needs including; Autism, SEMH, Downs Syndrome and PMLD. Experience using PECS, Makaton and BSL would be an advantage, but not essential for this role.
We are looking for committed support staff who can start immediately and commit to a long term supply role as of September 2019.
The successful applicant will:
• Have recent experience supporting young people with Special Educational Needs in a SEN or mainstream setting
• Be Team Teach trained or willing to undertake Team Teach training with PK Education
• Be willing to work in a range of Special Schools and Alternative Provisions in the Coventry and Warwickshire areas
• Adhere to school policies and procedures and be willing to take lead from senior staff
PK Education will offer you:
• Fair rates of pay between £55-£75 which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant
• Support with your CV and interview advice
• An excellent ‘refer a friend scheme’
PK education is committed to the well-being and safeguarding of young people and seek like minded Support Assistants to carry on this passion. If this role is suitable to you and your requirements please apply today!
If you would like to hear about other Coventry SEND Support roles please visit our website or get in touch with our office on 0116 296 1514.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.