SEN Learning Support – Special SchoolTemporary
SEN Learning Support Assistant- Special School
We are recruiting for an experienced one to one SEN Learning support assistant for a full time long term time position at a special school situated in the Wakefield area. Your role as a SEND Learning Support Assistant will be to support early years and KS1 pupils with medical and learning difficulties. It is important for the successful individual you are hands on and get involved at all times. If you are 100% committed to providing quality SEN Learning Support Assistant to children with Medical and learning difficulties, please get in touch or apply for this role. Contact me on 0113 4570081 or email email@example.com
Job description and spec:
- Clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working on a one to one basis with learners with special educational needs including social, medical, complex, medical and specific learning difficulties.
- Experience supporting learners with interventions and therapy play planned by the school.
- Must be hands on, get involved and not sit back.
- Calm and nurturing approach
- Patience in building in a trusted relationships.
- Ability to provide a child-led centred approach.
- Support the learner with topic based learning.
- Be consistent and professional in your approach.
- -Competitive rates of pay from between £90 – £95 per day (AWR Compliant)
- -On the job training provided by the school
- -24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants
- We pride ourselves on intelligently matching our supply and permanent candidates to schools, ensuring that the opportunities stretch and fulfil career ambitions. This is a promise that we have been delivering since 2005, with our simple, honest approach: offering our candidates highly competitive rates of pay with no hassle. We are committed to get it right. First time. Our mission is simple. To Inspire Potential. In our team. In our candidates. In every child.
- PK education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants; and shall adhere to such a policy at all times.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.