SEN Lunchtime SupervisorTemporary
Lunchtime Supervisors 11.45am – 1.15pm
£18,065 – £19,945 pro rata Term time only
Primary Special needs schol based in Coventry is looking to appoint Lunchtime Supervisors to work in our school 5 days a week
Pupils have a range of primary needs including severe learning difficulties (SLD) and Autistic spectrum Condition (ASC).
We are looking for caring and friendly supervisors to join our team. You would be responsible for leading play activities, the safety and welfare of the children and helping children to eat their lunch.
Some of our children will also require your support with personal care. You must be a good role model for the children and be reliable.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
To be considered for this role you should have:
- Experience working with children with Special Educational Needs
- The ability to build strong, positive relationships with staff and students
SEN Teaching Assistant Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
If you would like to find out more information about this SEN support worker role, please apply direct with your cv below or contact ciara@pkeducation with your up to date CV.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.