SEN one to one SupportTemporary
SEN one to one Support assistant required
We are currently recruiting for SEN one to one support assistants for September start in the Leeds area. This is a flexible position and may require part time hours. You will have experience working on a one to one basis with children from KS1-KS2 that present with behavioural and emotional difficulties. Be able to understand the learner you are supporting, whether this is with transitioning, socialising and redirecting negative behaviour before it occurs.
For this role:
You must have at least 6 months experience supporting children on a one to one basis with behavioural and emotional difficulties.
Understand the differentiated methods of learning through basil lego therapy.
Team Teach training is an advantage, but not essential.
The ability to adapt to a nurturing approach.
Ability to re-direct behaviours before they occur.
Work in a team environment.
Be willing to use your own initiative.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £65- £70 per day which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice.
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
What to do if this role isn’t for you?
- PK Education work with schools to recommend high quality staffing solutions in recruitment of teachers and support staff. We have many longer-term supply teaching jobs in Huddersfield, Wakefield, Bradford or Leeds based, or perhaps you would prefer part time, short term or day to day work. If you would like to hear about other Leeds, Bradford or Huddersfield teaching jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our SEN Consultant, Tracey Lynch by emailing or applying using the appropriate link.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.