Fill out the form and we will get back to you ASAP. All fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
Please enter your personal details
Choose your school sector or sectors
Please fill in all personal details.
Please select a school sector.
Format of your cv is not allowed. We only allow .doc, .docx, .pdf, .jpg, .odt, .png, .ppt, .rtf, .txt formats.
File size exceed file size limit.
Please accept the terms and conditions.
We update our jobs every day, so keep checking back for the latest roles.
SEN Teacher Required
PK Education is currently looking for a SEN teacher to work within one of our client schools in the Birmingham area. This role is to start in September and is a full-time role for one term which could potentially continue until the end of the academic year.
The school: They are graded outstanding by Ofsted, and are a Community Special School.
They promote an environment where “children develop independence and confidence; and learn through curiosity, play and enquiring.”
Determination and Patience – “we try again”; “we do good waiting”
• Kindness – “we help each other”
• Respect – “we keep the school tidy and listen to each other”
• Courage and Bravery – “we face our fears and go for it”
• Happiness and Joy – “we have fun at school”
• Team Work – “we work together”
• Independence – “we can do unaided work on our own”
The ideal candidate must:
• Have worked with pupils with various SEN needs in a Primary school setting.
• Have good knowledge of the primary curriculum.
• Be willing to plan, prepare and assess lessons and learning.
• Have the ability to work with range of SEN e.g. Learning disabilities, ASD, behaviour needs
• Have taught pupils in small groups or on a one to one basis.
• Have the ability to work with initiative, creativity and passion in order to support vulnerable pupils and are able to use inventive and innovate approaches to engage pupils.
• Have a focus on improving the progress of pupils as well as supporting pupil’s special educational needs.
• Ideally have experience within the last 12 months, but all applications will be reviewed individually to assess suitability for the role.
• Current, valid DBS (update service).
• Hold a relevant Primary teaching qualification.
Salary and Benefits:
• You will be paid between £110 and £160 a day, depending on your experience
• 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
• Exposure and networking opportunities to other schools associated with our schools.
• Various free CPD courses
PK Education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants; and shall adhere to such a policy at all times.
For any information and to apply please contact Becky on 0121 631 3466
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this role and we will get back to you ASAP:
UPLOAD CV (Maximum file size 2mb)
What is 1 + 7
Salary: £110 - 160 per day
Date Posted: January 15, 2018
Closing Date: 12/02/2018
Click here to get more info