SEN Teaching AssistantTemporary
I am looking to recruit a dedicated and passionate SEND Teaching Assistant to work within a school in the Coventry area.
This SEN Teaching Assistant role starting ASAP is for a temporary, full-time position within an SEN School, working with a group of students that have ASD. You will be working alongside a Teacher in a small classroom of SEND students. Most of these students have mild learning difficulties, such as Autism and Speech Impairments which can lead to complex behaviours. You may also be working mainly 1:1 with a student to provide the best learning environment and give them support with work.
To be considered for this role you must –
- Have previously worked with SEND students
- Have a passion for working alongside Children with learning difficulties
- Be Team Teach trained (desirable)
- Hold a full UK driving licence (desirable)
- Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one
- Have a positive personality and be able to quickly build rapport with both students and their parents
Here at PK you will receive 24/7 support and feedback from a dedicated SEND consultant who will work on your behalf. If you would like to find out more information about this role, please apply direct with your CV below. If you are a primary teacher, secondary teacher, SEN teacher, newly qualified teacher (NQT), cover supervisor or teaching assistant looking for day to day supply work, or contract work then please see the PK Education website or send your CV directly to email@example.com.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.