SEN Teaching Assistant – Level 2
PK Education are seeking to recruit a Level 2 Teaching Assistant with a passion for working and supporting pupils with special educational needs on a full-time basis starting September 2019.
This position is to work at a specialist Primary through to Secondary school based in Atherstone that hosts pupils with a range of behavioural difficulties, complex needs and learning difficulties, ranging from mild to severe.
The qualifying Teaching Assistant would be an experienced professional who is self-motivated and driven as you will be working on a 1:1 or 2:1 basis so you must be able to establish and build rapports with pupils and staff alike.
To be successful in this role it is key that you are forward thinking and able to use your own initiative when working on a 1:1/2:1 basis.
We also have immediate requirements for SEN Teaching Assistants so please apply now to be considered for our vacancies!
The successful applicant will:
• Have recent experience supporting young people with Special Educational Needs in a SEN or mainstream setting
• Be Team Teach trained or willing to undertake Team Teach training with PK Education
• Be willing to work in a range of Special Schools and Alternative Provisions in the Coventy and Warwickshire area
• Adhere to school policies and procedures and be willing to take lead from senior staff
PK Education will offer you:
• Fair rates of pay between £50-£60 which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant
• Support with your CV and interview advice
• An excellent ‘refer a friend scheme’
PK Education is committed to the well-being and safeguarding of young people and seek like minded Teaching Assistants to carry on this passion. If this role is suitable to you and your requirements please apply today!
If you would like to hear about other Coventry SEND Support roles please visit our website or get in touch with our office on 0116 296 1514.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.