Fill out the form and we will get back to you ASAP. All fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
Please enter your personal details
Choose your school sector or sectors
Please fill in all personal details.
Please select a school sector.
Format of your cv is not allowed. We only allow .doc, .docx, .pdf, .jpg, .odt, .png, .ppt, .rtf, .txt formats.
File size exceed file size limit.
Please accept the terms and conditions.
We update our jobs every day, so keep checking back for the latest roles.
PK education are supporting an SEN School in Walsall in their search for 6 SEN Teaching Assistants. Teaching Assistants are extremely respected and key to the overall learning and development of pupils. The positions would suit individuals who are seeking a challenging, professional, enjoyable, and rewarding experience.
We are currently recruiting for Teaching assistants. Some of our SEN Schools have students with disabilities of a nature that would involve assisting with personal care.This school caters for children aged 5-19 pupils that have complex needs including physical needs. They are currently recruiting for several support assistants and teaching staff.
You will have a varied and rewarding position within the School. Your job title will be SEN TA and your duties will include.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
• Level 3 qualification: Supporting Learning in Schools (or equivalent course).
• Or level 6 qualification: Childhood Studies degree (or equivalent course).
• Experience working with SEN students.
• Flexible and available for full time work.
• Current, valid DBS (update service).
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of safeguarding policies.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
• The ability to adapt quickly to a variety of situations.
• Caring attitude and a passion to contribute the learning and development of pupils.
• Be a confident person with a warm and friendly approach.
• Able to apply behaviour policies effectively.
Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay from between £8 and £11 per hour (AWR Compliant).
• 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
• Exposure and networking opportunities with associated schools.
Working with Special Educational needs is a rewarding role for a person with a caring and compassionate attitude.
For any information and to apply please contact Rebecca on 0121 631 3466 Or email@example.com
Apply for this role and we will get back to you ASAP:
UPLOAD CV (Maximum file size 2mb)
What is 8 + 3
Salary: £8 - 11 per hour
Date Posted: January 18, 2018
Closing Date: 15/02/2018
Click here to get more info