SEN two to one support assistant
I am currently recruiting for an experienced SEN on to one support assistant to work on a two to one basis with a child with severe challenging behaviour and emotional difficulties. The role is very challenging; it would suit someone with a calm nurturing approach. For the successful individual this will be a temporary to permanent contract.
For this role, you will:
You must have at least 12 months experience supporting learners on a one to one basis.
You must have experience with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
Must have the ability to work as part of a team.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Team Teach training is an advantage, but not essential, however must be willing to complete the training course.
Have a proven record of supporting a learner with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £65-70 per day which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
What to do if this role isn’t for you?
- PK Education work with schools to recommend high quality staffing solutions in recruitment of teachers and support staff. We have many longer-term supply teaching jobs in Huddersfield, Wakefield, Bradford or Leeds based, or perhaps you would prefer part time, short term or day to day work. If you would like to hear about other Leeds, Bradford or Huddersfield teaching jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our SEN Consultant, Tracey Lynch by emailing or applying using the appropriate link
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.