SEND P.E TeacherTemporary
Are you a qualified P.E Teacher with a passion to encourage progression in your pupils?
This exciting P.E teaching vacancy is the perfect opportunity for an experienced teacher or NQT.
This vacancy is for a long-term, full-time, position at an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ and highly reputable Derbyshire Special School.
A successful candidate will have:
– A passion for teaching, and a successful track record in the classroom
– Experience in SEND Teaching enviroment
– The ability to inspire and motivate students and colleagues to achieve their full potential
– Highly effective leadership, organistation and communication skills
– A commitment to professional development
– A commitment to safeguarding and the welfare of children and young people
– Recognised Teaching Qualification PGCE or equivialent
– Ability to quickly build and maintain positive relationships with students and colleagues
– Strong subject knowledge of the P.E curriculum
Reference details will be requested prior to registration
Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online then PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one
– Competitive rates of pay
– 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants
– Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools
– We pride ourselves on intelligently matching our supply and permanent candidates to schools, ensuring that the opportunities stretch and fulfill career ambitions.
This is a promise that we have been delivering since 2005, with our simple, honest approach: offering our candidates highly competitive rates of pay with no hassle.
We are committed to get it right. First time.
Our mission is simple. To Inspire Potential. In our team. In our candidates. In every child.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.