SEND Support Assistant with BrailleTemporary
SEND Teaching Assistant with Braille experience
PK education are working in partnership with a Primary school in north Leeds to recruit for supply SEND Teaching Assistant to work with a Visually Impaired pupil on a 121 basis. We would like to hear from experienced Teaching Assistants who have worked and are experienced with Braille. This position will be working with 1 pupil within the mainstream school.
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least 3 months experience supporting pupils in a SEND setting
- Experienced in Braille
- At least 3 months experience working with pupils who are Visually Impaired
- Adhere to school policies and procedures
- Be passionate in working with pupils with special educational needs
- Not be phased by challenging circumstances and will provide excellent support for the pupil or pupils you are supporting
- Continuously liaise with the lead teacher and other members of school
PK Education offer support staff:
- Fair rates of pay between £60-85 which are fully AWR compliant
- A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
- Support with CV’s and interview advice
- Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
We pride ourselves on intelligently matching our supply and permanent candidates to schools, ensuring that the opportunities stretch and fulfil career ambitions. This is a promise that we have been delivering since 2005, with our simple, honest approach: offering our candidates highly competitive rates of pay with no hassle. We are committed to get it right. First time. Our mission is simple. To Inspire Potential. In our team. In our candidates. In every child.
PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
What to do if this role isn’t for you?
PK Education work with schools to recommend high quality staffing solutions in the recruitment of teachers and support staff. We have many longer term supply teaching and support work jobs in Huddersfield, Wakefield, Leeds and Bradford as well as offering day to day and short-term assignments. Please get in touch with Neil Waddington to find out more about working with PK education.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.