SEND Support WorkerTemporary
Male Behaviour Support Workers required
We are currently working closely with a special school in Leeds area who require experienced Male Behaviour Support worker for a temporary ongoing long-term role starting in September. The pupils attending this unit have been permanently excluded from mainstream school, SEMH and challenging behaviour.
To be considered for this role you will:
Must have experience supporting pupils in a pupil referral unit or similar setting
Team Teach trained is an advantage, but not essential as training will be provided.
Have strong behaviour management skills.
De-escalate situations professionally and efficiently in the correct manor in line with the school behaviour policy.
Confident in supporting pupil’s educational development
A positive role model for the pupils you are supporting.
Approachable and adaptable with the ability to liaise with the teacher in the classroom.
Can provide a positive climate for learning.
“Exemption is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9”
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £375 – £425 per week which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
What to do if this role isn’t for you?
- PK Education work with schools to recommend high quality staffing solutions in recruitment of teachers and support staff. We have many longer-term supply teaching jobs in Huddersfield, Wakefield, Bradford or Leeds based, or perhaps you would prefer part time, short term or day to day work. If you would like to hear about other Leeds, Bradford or Huddersfield teaching jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our SEN Consultant, Tracey Lynch by emailing or applying using the appropriate link.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.