SEND Support WorkerTemporary
One to One SEN Teaching Assistant
I am recruiting for experienced one to one SEN teaching assistant to work full time temporarily in a Primary school SEN provision in the Bradford area. It is important you have proven experience of working with learners from KS1-KS2 learners with ASD, additional and complex needs. This can range from Autistic spectrum disorder, challenging behaviour, ADHD, attachment disorder and disengaged in learning.
To be considered for this role:
You must hold at least level two Teaching Assistant Qualification.
GCSE English and Math at grade C or above.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Proven experience of working with KS1-KS2 learners with additional and complex needs.
Team Teach de-escalation is an advantage but not essential.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £65-£70 per day which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice.
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.