Fill out the form and we will get back to you ASAP. All fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
Please enter your personal details
Choose your school sector or sectors
Please fill in all personal details.
Please select a school sector.
Format of your cv is not allowed. We only allow .doc, .docx, .pdf, .jpg, .odt, .png, .ppt, .rtf, .txt formats.
File size exceed file size limit.
Please accept the terms and conditions.
We update our jobs every day, so keep checking back for the latest roles.
I am currently working on behalf of PK Education to recruit a Special Needs Support Assistant who has experience of working with children who have a hearing impairment. If you have BSL to at least Level 3, then this would be ideal.
This is a great opportunity to work with primary aged children in a busy and inviting work place, where staff always start and finish the day with a smile.
The position is full time and for the right candidate could run up to the end of the academic year.
Candidates would be expected to be qualified to at least Level 3 in Supporting Education and Learning. This position would also suit a graduate who has relevant experience of working within special needs.
Prior experience is very important, even if it has only been in a voluntary capacity. You must be able to produce a school based reference and having no prior criminal convictions is essential, as you would have to undertake a DBS check.
If you are looking for a career in Special Educational Needs please send in your CV today. All suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss the role and then invited to register with PK Education.
This post is subject to Enhanced Disclosure Procedures and references. PK Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
If you apply & have not heard back from us within 3 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
For further information on this exciting position, please call Tracy on 0191 2696910 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As well as applying for this genuine opportunity, PK Education:
• Gain access to vacancies that are not advertised
• Have fantastic relationships with schools across the region.
• Listen to your specific requirements and work tirelessly to find you a role that matches your specific criteria.
• Pay our candidates fairly for the work they complete, ensuring that we pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR).
• Are experienced recruiters, with a solid understanding of the education sector.
• Understand the value of good candidates to our business and will work around your needs and not vice versa.
• Offer a competitive recommend a friend referral scheme.
To apply for this post, please follow the link on this website and submit your CV to be given immediate consideration.
• Fully comprehensive CV dating back to secondary education with all gaps in employment or study detailed.
• References will be taken prior to interview.
• If you do not have a DBS certificate that is registered with the DBS Update Service, a new DBS check will need to be made (full assistance will be provided)
• PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process.
• PK education is also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
Follow us on Twitter for more local jobs and school related news @PKeducation_NE and ‘like’ us on Facebook at PKeducation1
Apply for this role and we will get back to you ASAP:
UPLOAD CV (Maximum file size 2mb)
What is 7 + 5
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Salary: £60 - 75 per day
Date Posted: February 27, 2019
Closing Date: 27/03/2019
Click here to get more info