SEND Teaching AssistantTemporary
PK Education are urgently recruiting for SEND Teaching Assistants for a number of schools based in Coventry and Nueaton
The placements are due to commence from current and September 2021 starts
Roles will be long term and some may potentially be until the end of the academic year
The SEN varies within the schools but it is mainly supporting students with SEMH difficulties and autism.
To be considered for this role you:-
- must have the ability to quickly build positive relationships with both staff and students
- must ideally have experience working in a SEN setting
- must have experience working with children and young people
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one
We pride ourselves on intelligently matching our supply and permanent candidates to schools, ensuring that the opportunities stretch and fulfil career ambitions
This is a promise that we have been delivering since 2005, with our simple, honest approach: offering our candidates highly competitive rates of pay with no hassle
We are committed to get it right. First time
Our mission is simple. to Inspire Potential. In our team. In our candidates. In every child.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.