Special Needs Support AssistantTemporary
Learning Support Assistant
PK education are working in partnership with a Secondary School in Wakefield to recruit Learning Support Assistants, to cover at the school on a supply basis. The school is a mainstream secondary school that strives to meet the diverse needs of pupils; creating an inclusive and successful learning environment where all students can make expected and more than expected progress. This is a highly rewarding role and you will be working closely with students on a small group and 1:2:1 basis to support their educational development.
You will be across the school working with different pupils in different areas of the school depending on the needs of the SEN department each day. You will work with a varied number of pupils with varying needs.
The successful applicant will
– Be professional, punctual, and committed to improving the lives of young people
– Ideally have mainstream or SEND experience supporting pupils academic attainment
– Be resilient and motivated, with a positive attitude
– Have an enhanced DBS on the update service or be wiling to undertake a new disclosure
– Have a good knowledge of the current National Curriculum
– Have two references which cover the last twelve months of employment
If you would like to find out more information about this Learning Support Assistant role, please apply direct using the link below or contact your local office.
PK Education is a supply teaching agency with branches across the north of England, including West Yorkshire. PK Education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants; and shall adhere to such a policy always.
If you are a primary teacher, secondary teacher, SEN teacher, newly qualified teacher (NQT), cover supervisor or teaching assistant looking for day to day supply work, or contract work then please contact your local office.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.