Sports Cover Supervisor
I am currently recruiting for a Specialist Sports intervention assistant to work part time in schools in the Wakfield area with KS3&4 individuals in mainstream Secondary Schools. This is to work in classes alongside other PE teachers and Cover Supervisors. Some of the lessons could be in class and some could be practical.
For this role you will:
- Experience in a sporting background.
- Experience of working with young people
- Build and maintain trusted relationship with the individual you are supporting.
- Provide engaging sporting activities IE: Sports drills etc.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £300-£400 per week which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice
• An excellent refer a friend scheme to earn £150 of vouchers per candidate referred
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
What to do if this role isn’t for you?
- PK Education work with schools to recommend high quality staffing solutions in recruitment of teachers and support staff. We have many longer-term supply teaching jobs in Huddersfield, Wakefield, Bradford or Leeds based, or perhaps you would prefer part time, short term or day to day work. If you would like to hear about other Leeds, Bradford or Huddersfield teaching jobs please visit our website and get in touch with Neil Waddington by emailing or applying using the appropriate link.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.