Fill out the form and we will get back to you ASAP. All fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
Please enter your personal details
Choose your school sector or sectors
Please fill in all personal details.
Please select a school sector.
Format of your cv is not allowed. We only allow .doc, .docx, .pdf, .jpg, .odt, .png, .ppt, .rtf, .txt formats.
File size exceed file size limit.
Please accept the terms and conditions.
We update our jobs every day, so keep checking back for the latest roles.
PK education are working in partnership with Special Schools and Alternative Provisions in Leeds to recruit Sports Intervention Workers to support at-risk and disaffected young people. These roles will be working directly on a 1:2:1 and small group basis to promote the development of social skills, personal responsibility, good citizenship and teamwork.
Many of the young people you will be working with demonstrate challenging behaviour and are disengaged with learning. Pupils attending the settings are not able to attend a mainstream school, often due to permanent exclusion.
The settings run a varied curriculum combining core subjects with specialist additional subjects such as sport and exercise; and other subject areas that the pupils are interested in. Staff at these schools are dedicated to improving the social and emotional well-being of pupils and enriching school life; and we would like to recruit people with the same drive and commitment towards making lives better for young people in Leeds.
Successful candidates will:
• Be Team Teach trained – desirable for these roles, but not essential as we offer regular CPD
• Possess strong behaviour management skills
• Effectively manage groups of young people
• Have experience of working with young people with SEMH conditions
• Be confident and experienced in using a range of de-escalation techniques
• Have a strong background in Sport and Exercise.
PK education can offer you the following benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay of £60 – £75 per day (AWR Compliant)
• Short term and long-term vacancies to your preferences
• Support and feedback from experienced, friendly Consultants
• An attractive ‘recommend a friend’ scheme, for any referrals that you make to PK education
If you would like to hear about other West Yorkshire School Intervention jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our Candidate Relationship Manager, Leanne Pope.
Apply for this role and we will get back to you ASAP:
UPLOAD CV (Maximum file size 2mb)
What is 1 + 1
Salary: £60 - 75 per day + Recommend a friend incentive
Date Posted: March 19, 2019
Closing Date: 16/04/2019
Click here to get more info