PK Education are working exclusively with a number of our partner schools within Sheffield and South Yorkshire. We are currently recruiting qualified Teachers with QTS to work with us in the new academic year across different schools.
We also have specialist SEN schools and colleges who are looking for additional staff as their needs vary throughout the year as they receive referrals throughout.
The schools are looking for people who are adaptable, hard-working and willing to take on some extra responsibilities if they are required on a longer term basis. Working with the different schools is great for people who are looking for part time work or who are looking for a work schedule that they can arrange to suit themselves.
Due to our special relationships with schools in the area we use a variety of staff to meet their needs, usually for sickness/PPA cover, with both regular and ad hoc work available. It is common for longer term work to be offered off the back of working with schools on a day to day basis, as most schools and colleges want continuity for the children in their care.
To be considered for this role you should have:
- Experience working within a variety of schools
- The ability to build strong, positive relationships with staff and students
- Overall flexibility and commitment to working each week Additional requirements:
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered on-line PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one
Please apply directly below
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.