Fill out the form and we will get back to you ASAP. All fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
Please enter your personal details
Choose your school sector or sectors
Please fill in all personal details.
Please select a school sector.
Format of your cv is not allowed. We only allow .doc, .docx, .pdf, .jpg, .odt, .png, .ppt, .rtf, .txt formats.
File size exceed file size limit.
Please accept the terms and conditions.
We update our jobs every day, so keep checking back for the latest roles.
PK Education is a specialist recruiter for the education sector and are proudly recognised as one of the leading teaching agencies.
A Secondary school in Coventry are looking for a Teacher of Business Studies & ICT to start in January 2017 or earlier if available.
The successful candidate should be able to teach their subject to KS3, KS4 level and being able to deliver at KS5 would be an advantage but not essential.
Essential for the role:
• A recognised DfE teaching qualification.
• The ability to teach at KS3 & KS4
• The ability to form professional relationships with both students and colleagues.
• A commitment to continue own personal professional development.
• Ideas about how to improve achievement in students of all abilities.
• Be able to work as part of a team.
• Have a sense of humour.
Desirable for this role:
• Experience of teaching to a range of ages and abilities.
• Evidence of the willingness to participate in extra-curricular, community and off-site initiatives as appropriate, as part of a broad curricular entitlement.
• A capacity to respond to change.
• The ability to innovate.
• Flexibility to deal with the everyday challenges faced when working in schools.
As well as applying for this opportunity, PK education:
• Gain access to vacancies that are not advertised
• Have fantastic relationships with schools across the region.
• Listen to your specific requirements and work tirelessly to find you a role that matches your specific criteria.
• Pay our candidates fairly for the work they complete, ensuring that we pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR).
• Are experienced recruiters, with a solid understanding of the education sector.
• Understand the value of good candidates to our business and will work around your needs and not vice versa.
• Offer a competitive recommend a friend referral scheme.
To apply for this post, please follow the link on this website and submit your CV to be given immediate consideration.
• Fully comprehensive CV dating back to secondary education with all gaps in employment or study detailed.
• References will be taken prior to interview.
• If you do not have a DBS certificate that is registered with the DBS Update Service, a new DBS check will need to be made (full assistance will be provided)
• PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process.
• PK education is also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
If you are interested in this teaching opportunity or any other teaching work we can offer, please email your CV to email@example.com or call Mr Indie Sahota on 0121 631 3466.
Apply for this role and we will get back to you ASAP:
UPLOAD CV (Maximum file size 2mb)
What is 1 + 1
Salary: £110 - £160 per day
Date Posted: November 17, 2016
Start Date: 09/01/2017
Closing Date: 30/12/2016
Click here to get more info