Teacher of ComputingTemporary
PK Education are working with a school that require a Computing Teacher for as soon as possible.
As the successful Computing Teacher, you will be inspirational, dynamic and enthusiastic. In your new role, you will be expected to plan and deliver engaging Computing lessons to students of all abilities in KS3 and KS4. Applicants must have:
- excellent subject knowledge and a desire to share this enthusiasm with young students
- high expectations and a record of outstanding examination results
- the passion to ensure that students attain the highest standards achievable
- the ability to lead, strategically plan and motivate both students and teachers to achieve their full potential
- the ability to teach Computing/Computer Science at GCSE, A-Level and International Baccalaureate level and be able to assist with Oxbridge preparation
- the skills to nurture the positive relationships between staff and students
This Computing Teacher role involves Teaching Computing up to and including GCSE, the Computing teacher should have a range of teaching and learning strategies and resources including personalisation, differentiation and Assessment for Learning so that all pupils have access to the curriculum.
We are looking for a positive and enthusiastic computing teacher who ideally has some experience, but we won’t rule out NQT’s. The school is looking for a Computer Science teacher who can deliver interesting lessons that challenge pupils across the different ability levels and who’s focused on raising attainment levels.
The school is a school for 13 to 19 year olds, specialising in Health Sciences, Sport Science and Computing. Students can start in Y9 or Y12 to study a combination of GCSEs/A Levels and a technical specialism (OCR Cambridge Technicals and Nationals).
The school has a lovely state-of-the-art building equipped with high quality equipment and areas for students and teachers.
If you’d like to be considered for this role, please apply now.
You can find how to contact us directly on our website.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.