Teacher of English
Are you an English Teacher seeking a position from September?
Do you have a passion for teaching and engaging learners?
Are you inspirational and dynamic in the way that you teach?
PK Education want to hear from you!
We’re seeking enthusiastic and supportive Teacher of English to join a busy school in Sheffield on a full-time basis.
In your new role, you’ll be expected to plan and deliver engaging lessons of English in KS3 and KS4. It will be your responsibility to mark your classes work, as well as while teaching; monitoring the behaviour of the classroom.
- The role is to teach both English Language & English Literature through KS3 & KS4.
- Experience of Lesson Planning & Marking is essential as this will be a major part of the job role.
- Regular Teacher duties will be undertaken including Parents Evenings and there will be an opportunity to help with after school clubs.
- PGCE in Secondary Education
- NQT Completed
- Experience of teaching English in a UK Secondary School
- Regularly graded as “GOOD” or better in Observations
- Strong behaviour management
- DBS on the update service (or willing to undertake one)
- Own mode of transport (desirable but not essential)
The school are always seeking the best way for everyone to achieve their core values. They have a constant focus on high standards from their students whether in uniform, behaviour, communication, manners or perseverance. The school are relentless in their pursuit of the small things that they believe have a big impact on their school culture and environment and their students’ attitude to learning. The staff have fantastic relationships with the students and both support and challenge them to be the best that they can be in every aspect of their life.
If you’d like to be considered for this role and you’re ready to make a full contribution to the life of the school – please apply now!
Alternatively, you can contact us directly. And you can find how to do this on our website.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.