Teacher of English
Are you an experienced and passionate teacher of English who is looking for an exciting new role this academic year?
PK Education is currently working alongside a well-known school in Doncaster who are looking for a passionate teacher of English to join their friendly successful staffing team.
The school have a clear mission to provide first rate teaching, learning and extra-curricular activities within a caring and supportive environment.
We’re looking for an English Teacher that can plan and deliver engaging lessons to students of all abilities in KS3 and KS4.
To be successful in your application you will have the following;
• QTS or NQT Must be a qualified teacher
• Evidence of being, or having the potential to be an outstanding teacher
• Up to date knowledge in the curriculum area
• An understanding of what outstanding education looks like in the classroom
• Passionate about teaching and your subject
• Available and flexible
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Positive ‘can do’ attitude
• Enthusiastic and proactive in everything you do
• Ability to build strong rapport with students and staff
The schools core values emphasise high standards, pride in everything they do, and working together as a school community to achieve the best, both inside and beyond the classroom. It is important that the students not only achieve great results, but develop as people who are ready to meet any challenges they face in the future with confidence and self-assurance.
If you’d like to be considered for this role, please apply now!
You can alternatively find our direct contact details on our website.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.