Teacher of GeographyTemporary
Secondary Geography Teacher – Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
As a passionate and committed teacher, can you inspire young minds and foster a love of Geography within your pupils using an engaging teaching style?
PK Education are recruiting a Secondary Geography Teacher for a secondary school located in Nottinghamshire. The school boasts a ’GOOD’ Ofsted report and will provide you with a real opportunity to join a highly supportive team and a chance for you to not only deliver your best as a teacher, but also assist in developing you within your career. They require an enthusiastic teacher with a positive attitude to teach classes on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a fantastic team in a welcoming environment.
The school require candidates to have extensive curriculum knowledge and experience in a similar role is desirable. The school has a strong leadership team in place supporting the improvement of attainment levels.
Essential for the Secondary Geography Teacher role:
• Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent (QTS).
• Experience teaching KS3-4
• Good classroom and behaviour management.
• Extensive knowledge of the current curriculum.
• Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• You will be required to do all planning, marking and preparation for the classes you are responsible for as well as attending school meetings and parent’s evening.
• Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
• Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service or a current DBS check under our clearance procedures.
Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay between £120-£160 per day
• 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
PK Education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants and shall adhere to such a policy at all times.
We pride ourselves on intelligently matching our supply and permanent candidates to schools, ensuring that the opportunities stretch and fulfil career ambitions. This is a promise that we have been delivering since 2005, with our simple, honest approach: offering our candidates highly competitive rates of pay with no hassle. We are committed to get it right. First time. Our mission is simple. To Inspire Potential. In our team. In our candidates. In every child.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.