Teacher of ITTemporary
Secondary Design & Technology Teacher
Secondary Design & Technology Teacher required – Wakefield – £130 – £201 per day
As a passionate Secondary Design & Technology Teacher are you able to foster a love of Design & Technology among young people?
This exciting Secondary Design & Technology Teacher vacancy available for a long-term position starting ASAP on a full time 5 day a week basis is the perfect opportunity to join a highly desirable secondary school in the Wakefield area. This rewarding role is to start in January and initially will run up until Easter, although has the potential to continue into the summer term. The role is to cover various DT subjects including Art, Food & Textiles.
Secondary Design & Technology Teacher responsibilities and duties
This Secondary Design & Technology Teacher position will teach a variable timetable of all year groups across Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5. You will be required to plan and deliver lessons that engage and challenge students of all abilities.
This forward-thinking Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ school takes an innovative approach to teaching and learning and ensure a personalised learning experience for their students. With access to the latest technology the school aims to develop students into resilient and confident young people who are lifelong learners.
Teachers of all experience levels will be considered for the role, including NQTs
To be considered for the Secondary Design & Technology Teacher role you should have:
- Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent (QTS).
- The ability to quickly build positive relationships with both staff and students.
- Strong subject knowledge of the Design & Technology Curriculum
Secondary Design & Technology Teacher Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay from between £130 to £201 per day (AWR Compliant).
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
- Claim up to £100 worth of vouchers with each referral of a teacher or ECT.
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
If you would like to find out more information about this Secondary Design & Technology Teacher role, please apply direct using the link below or contact your local office.
PK Education is a supply teaching agency with branches across the north of England, including West Yorkshire. PK Education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants; and shall adhere to such a policy always.
If you are a primary teacher, secondary teacher, SEN teacher, newly qualified teacher (NQT), cover supervisor or teaching assistant looking for day to day supply work, or contract work then please contact your local office.
Please apply using the below link or contact Neil Waddington in the Leeds branch.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.