Teacher of MathematicsTemporary
PK Education is an Education agency based in South Yorkshire who are recruiting a teacher on behalf of a secondary school in Sheffield.
The school are looking for an enthusiastic Maths Teacher who has experience delivering, marking and assessing all aspects of the KS3 and KS4 National Curriculum as well some KS5 Lessons. We are looking for a strong, dynamic Maths teacher who can create engaging lesson plans and ensure students progress.
This role would suit an individual who is keen to secure a role in an established department, and work as part of a successful teaching team. The school are open to applications from experienced teachers as well as NQT’s.
In your new role, you will be working full time Monday to Friday and may be expected to attend meetings and parent’s evenings. The ideal candidate will be someone that is able and willing to make a full contribution to the life of the school. You will also be required to work in partnership with TA’s and other members of the department to contribute to the success of the pupils.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be an excellent and inspirational class teacher, who demonstrates outstanding classroom practice and who has children at the heart of all they do
- Have high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour
- Show commitment to high quality and effective assessment in order to ensure all pupils achieve to their full potential;
- Have good organisational and classroom management skills
- Have the drive and determination to make a difference
- Be enthusiastic, flexible, creative and ambitious
- Work as part of a committed, supportive and hardworking team
To be considered for this role you would need to have:
- DBS Certificate on the update service
- Teaching qualification (PGCE,QTS or QTLS)
- Two professional references
- Right to work in the UK.
The school has a strong tradition of inclusion, whilst aspiring for the very best education, opportunities and results possible for all students. This is a school where, if you have the passion, talent and commitment, you can make great progress. It is a happy school with supportive and willing staff, students and parents.
If this sounds like the role for you then please, apply now!
Alternatively you can go to our website to find how to contact us directly.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.