Teacher of Mathematics
Teacher of Mathematics:
PK Education is seeking a Teacher of Mathematics.
We’re seeking a Teacher of Mathematics to join a busy school in Rotherham on a long-term basis from January.
It will be your responsibility to plan and deliver engaging Maths lessons to students in KS3 and KS4.
We are seeking to hire a talented Mathematics teacher who is seeking the next challenge in their career. Our school is a progressive school in Rotherham, vibrant and rapidly improving learning community that focuses on raising the aspirations and releasing the potential of every young person in our care. We provide all our teachers with exceptional opportunities for professional development. We offer an induction programme and strong support.
The successful teacher will have previous experience of having taught Maths at KS3-KS4 and willingness to help learners of all abilities and levels.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- A formal secondary teaching qualification, either a Secondary PGCE or equivalent and hold QTS
- Able to teach subject to a high standard, GCSE primarily
- A proven track record of delivering strong results
- A willingness to actively contribute to curriculum development
- A genuine belief that every child matters
- Have a strong subject knowledge
- Have ambition and a passion for learning
- Be able to deliver high quality classroom practice
- Have high expectations of all learners
- Be able to work collaboratively with others
Applications are invited from enthusiastic, qualified and experienced teachers. A minimum of two years recent experience of teaching to GCSE is essential.
Should you wish to be considered for this role, please apply now.
Alternatively, if you wish to contact us directly, you can find how to do so on our website.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.