Fill out the form and we will get back to you ASAP. All fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
Please enter your personal details
Choose your school sector or sectors
Please fill in all personal details.
Please select a school sector.
Format of your cv is not allowed. We only allow .doc, .docx, .pdf, .jpg, .odt, .png, .ppt, .rtf, .txt formats.
File size exceed file size limit.
Please accept the terms and conditions.
We update our jobs every day, so keep checking back for the latest roles.
PK Education is a specialist education agency, recruiting for long term / short term and day to day teaching jobs across South Yorkshire. We are proudly recognised as one of the leading teaching agencies and we specialise in Secondary School Teaching jobs / Newly Qualified Teacher jobs and Cover Supervisor jobs to name just a few.
A Secondary School in Chesterfield are looking to appoint a teacher of Maths to start from the 1st April. This position will be working 5 days per week and is expected to continue through to the end of the academic year 2019.
In your new role you’ll be expected to plan and deliver engaging Maths lessons to students of all abilities in KS3 and KS4.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold QTS or equivalent recognized UK teaching qualifications
• Have experience teaching Key Stage 3 & 4 Mathematics
• Have a fully enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to undertake one
• Have good knowledge of the current National Curriculum
• Be able to provide two references which cover the last twelve months of employment
At PK education we offer you the following benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay (AWR Compliant).
• Short term and long-term positions to match your preferences.
• Support and feedback from an experienced and friendly local team.
• An attractive ‘recommend a friend’ reward scheme, for any referrals that you make to us.
The school is a truly special place. Combining modern facilities with listed buildings, this offers a unique learning environment for students of all ages to flourish. The school aim for every student and staff member to ‘Learn, Enjoy, Succeed’ and the headteacher “is pleased to say this is the case”. As well as this, due to the recent work done on the school the school is thriving and the exam results are increasing!
If you think you’re able to make a full contribution to the life of the school, please apply now!
You can also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 0114 272 2212.
Apply for this role and we will get back to you ASAP:
UPLOAD CV (Maximum file size 2mb)
What is 7 + 4
Salary: £110 - 175 per day
Date Posted: March 4, 2019
Closing Date: 01/04/2019
Click here to get more info