Teacher of Science with SEND experienceTemporary
Teacher of Science required with SEMH experience
I am currently recruiting for a Teacher of Science with experience of teaching pupils with Social and emotional needs in the Wakefield area. This is for a September start. Given that this role is a temporary position for two terms, it may become permanent. It is important you are happy to work on a flexible approach.
To be considered for this role you will:
Must have Science degree or proven experience teaching Science subject.
Must hold QTS or equivalent status.
Solid behaviour management skills.
Proven ability to demonstrate innovative teaching and learning pedagogy.
Proven ability of keeping pupils engage.
Understanding of learners that present with social and emotional needs.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £145-£160 per day which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice.
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
What to do if this role isn’t for you?
- PK Education work with schools to recommend high quality staffing solutions in recruitment of teachers and support staff. We have many longer-term supply teaching jobs in Huddersfield, Wakefield, Bradford or Leeds based, or perhaps you would prefer part time, short term or day to day work. If you would like to hear about other Leeds, Bradford or Huddersfield teaching jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our SEN Consultant, Tracey Lynch by emailing or applying using the appropriate link.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.