SEND TA to provide short-term and long term supply cover in various special schools in Birmingham and Coventry (CV6) area. Bookings can range from one week to the full academic year.
Many schools also book TA for emergency cover, so if you are looking for just a few days’ work each week this option is available. We will discuss with you about the type of work you are looking for, so whether you are looking for day-to-day cover, short term bookings or long term placements, PK Education can help with your job search.
SEND Teaching Assistant Details
* Location – Birmingham/ Coventry
* Position – SEND Supply Teaching Assistant
* Type of work – Teaching Assistant
* Likely Duration – Ongoing supply cover
* Position end date – Ongoing Supply work
* Contract type – Temporary
* Full-time potential
* Minimum rate of pay – £55.00- £65.00
Supply TA Experience, Training and Qualifications
* It is essential that you have SEND Teaching assistant experience, team teach training would be desirable.
* Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative
To be eligible for any teaching job with PK Education Teaching, you must
* Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
* Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
* Provide two professional references.
If you are an SEND Teaching Assistant and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on 0121-631-3466 or please email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.