Fill out the form and we will get back to you ASAP. All fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
Please enter your personal details
Choose your school sector or sectors
Please fill in all personal details.
Please select a school sector.
Format of your cv is not allowed. We only allow .doc, .docx, .pdf, .jpg, .odt, .png, .ppt, .rtf, .txt formats.
File size exceed file size limit.
Please accept the terms and conditions.
We update our jobs every day, so keep checking back for the latest roles.
PK education are supporting Mainstream and Special Schools in the Wetherby area to recruit Teaching Assistants (TA), to cover on a supply basis. We would like to hear from individuals who strive to meet the diverse needs of pupils and who are committed to creating an inclusive and successful learning environment; where all students can make expected and more than expected progress. The role of a Teaching Assistant is a highly rewarding one and successful applicants will be working closely with children on a small group and 1:2:1 basis to support educational and social development. We are keen to hear from experienced Teaching Assistants who have worked with Primary and Secondary age students.
The successful applicant will:
– Be professional, punctual, and committed to improving the lives of young people
– Ideally have mainstream or SEND experience supporting pupils academic attainment
– Be resilient and motivated, with a positive can-do attitude
– Have an enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to undertake a new disclosure with PK
– Be able to provide details for two professional references which cover the last twelve months
PK education can offer you the following benefits:
– Competitive rates of pay of £60 – £75 per day (AWR Compliant)
– Short term and long-term vacancies to your preferences
– Support and feedback from experienced, friendly Consultants
– An attractive ‘recommend a friend’ scheme, for any referrals that you make to PK education
If you would like to hear about other West Yorkshire Teaching Assistant jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our Candidate Relationship Manager, Leanne Pope.
Apply for this role and we will get back to you ASAP:
UPLOAD CV (Maximum file size 2mb)
What is 2 + 9
Salary: £60 - 75 per day + Recommend A Friend incentive
Date Posted: January 29, 2019
Closing Date: 26/02/2019
Click here to get more info