Early Years Teaching Assistant
Early Years Teaching Assistant required – Derby – £70 – £80 per day
Are you a qualified Teaching Assistant with a passion to work in Early Years?
This exciting Early Years Teaching Assistant is a perfect opportunity to join a highly desirable team of staff passionate about working with young pupils. The right individual must be at least Level 3 qualified and have experience working in Early Years.
This rewarding role is to start ASAP.
Early Years Teaching Assistant responsibilities and duties
You will be confident in your abilities to liaise with the class teacher and prepare sessions with students in order enhance progression, whilst adhering to and implementing school policies and procedures. You will be resilient in your attitude yet you will take a nurturing approach to the pupils you will be working with.
To be considered for the Early Years Teaching Assistant role you should have:
- A relevant level 3 qualification
- The ability to quickly build positive relationships with both staff and students.
- Strong subject knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
Early Years Teaching Assistant Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay from between £70 to £80 per day (AWR Compliant).
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
- Claim up to £150 worth of vouchers with each referral of a teacher or teaching assistant.
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
If you would like to find out more information about this Early Years Teaching Assistant Teacher role, please apply direct or contact your local office.
If you are interested in applying for this position, then please contact Nazia Malik, on 0115 959 8301 or email your CV to Nazia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.