Do you have a passion to encourage progression by working with pupils in schools?
This exciting Graduate teaching assistant vacancy is the perfect opportunity if you are looking for more flexibility and a better work life balance. We are looking for exceptional Graduates to work with us an SEN school based in Durham.
This rewarding role is to start in November
School caters for pupils aged 3 to 19 years, small schools which has been graded good on last ofsted report
School requires a number of Teaching Assistants with roles to start immediately and will be on-going
Teaching Assistants responsibilities and duties
You will be expected to work 1:1 and in small groups with pupils who may be struggling academically.
You will be expected to support the teaching and learning and follow the school’s policies and procedures.
You will be given support and guidance on how to do this.
To be considered for the Teaching Assistant role you should have:
- Recognised teaching assistant qualification / a degree
- The ability to quickly build positive relationships with both staff and students.
Teaching Assistant Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
If you would like to be considered for this position as a Teaching Assistant or similar roles around Newcastle please do not hesitate to apply. Feel free to get in touch via email Sharon.email@example.com or phone 0191 269 6911 and I will get back to you within 24 hours.
We pride ourselves on intelligently matching our supply and permanent candidates to schools, ensuring that the opportunities stretch and fulfil career ambitions.
This is a promise that we have been delivering since 2005, with our simple, honest approach; offering our candidates highly competitive rates of pay with no hassle.
We are committed to get it right, First time. Our mission is simple. To Inspire Potential. In our team. In our candidates. In every child.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.