Fill out the form and we will get back to you ASAP. All fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
Please enter your personal details
Choose your school sector or sectors
Please fill in all personal details.
Please select a school sector.
Format of your cv is not allowed. We only allow .doc, .docx, .pdf, .jpg, .odt, .png, .ppt, .rtf, .txt formats.
File size exceed file size limit.
Please accept the terms and conditions.
We update our jobs every day, so keep checking back for the latest roles.
Early Years Teaching Assistant Required.
£55 – £65 per day.
PK Education, an education recruitment agency, are looking to recruit an early years teaching assistant to work full or part time at a”Good” SEN school from October 2017 in north Nottingham where you will be working in an Early Years Unit. Your day to day duties will consist of assisting the teachers with behaviour management, working in smaller groups to assist with learning and working 1-1.
To be considered for the role you must have:
– Experience working in early years.
– CACHE level 2, or, 6 months’ experience in a school.
– A good understanding of the Early Years curriculum.
– A fully comprehensive CV.
– SEN Experinace
– Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
– Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – full support will be provided if you do not yet have a DBS.
Salary and Benefits:
– Competitive rates of pay from between £55 to £65 per day
– 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
– Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
– Claim up to £150 worth of vouchers with each referral of a teacher,NQT, teaching assistant or cover supervisor.
PK Education is a supply teaching agency based in Nottingham. PK Education have a range of newly qualified teacher jobs (NQT teaching jobs), along with a variety of secondary school teacher jobs. PK Education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants; and shall adhere to such a policy at all times.
If you would like to find out more information, please contact Georgina on 0115 959 8301 or email on email@example.com
Apply for this role and we will get back to you ASAP:
UPLOAD CV (Maximum file size 2mb)
What is 9 + 3
Salary: £55 - 65 per day
Date Posted: October 12, 2017
Closing Date: 09/11/2017
Click here to get more info