Teaching Assistant with SEND experienceTemporary
Teaching Assistants with SEND experience required.
I am currently recruiting for experienced qualified teaching assistants with experience teaching learners with Social emotional and mental health difficulties, trauma, global developmental delays, Autism and attachment disorder. The role will be to start in September in the Wakefield area on a temporary basis that could lead to a permanent role.
For this role, you will:
Must have at least level 2 teaching assistant qualification.
Have experience working in a special school or similar setting.
Ability to differentiate the learners needs.
Adapt supporting methods to create a positive climate for the learner.
Understand the schools behaviour policy and implement this effectively in a professional manner.
Team Teach is an advantage, but not essential as training will be provided.
Be passionate about providing nurturing support to learners.
Have strong behaviour management skills.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £350-£375 per week which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice.
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
What to do if this role isn’t for you?
- PK Education work with schools to recommend high quality staffing solutions in recruitment of teachers and support staff. We have many longer-term supply teaching jobs in Huddersfield, Wakefield, Bradford or Leeds based, or perhaps you would prefer part time, short term or day to day work. If you would like to hear about other Leeds, Bradford or Huddersfield teaching jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our SEN Consultant, Tracey Lynch by emailing or applying using the appropriate link.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.