Teaching / Learning Support AssistantsTemporary
PK Education are looking for Experienced Teaching Assistants to work with us in the Coventry/Nuneaton area in special educational needs schools. We are currently experiencing huge growth in the area and are looking to fill a number of roles which vary from 2 to 5 days per week in local, well established schools.
The ideal candidate would be adaptable and experienced enough to be able to work with a variety of different SEND pupils. The role is initially on an Ad Hoc or supply basis, this is simply because the schools we work with in Coventry are looking for the right fit with their staff and pupils. The vast majority of our staff will then be offered full time 5 days per week employment at the same school, usually on a 1:1 basis with the students.
The schools ideally want someone who is willing to come in and hit the ground running, it is key that you are able to quickly build rapport with the students and focus your efforts on finding the best methods for each individual. The role can involve off-site visits to various educational centres as well as to other specialist schools so that the pupils can benefit from the different environments.
To be considered for this role you should have:
- Experience working with children with Special Educational Needs
- The ability to build strong, positive relationships with staff and students
SEN Teaching Assistant Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay from between £68 to £75 per day (AWR Compliant).
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
- Claim up to £100 worth of vouchers with each referral of a teacher or NQT.
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
If you would like to find out more information about this SEN Teaching Assistant role, please apply direct with your cv below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.