PK Education are seeking a Technology Technician to start a long-term role at a school in Sheffield. The Ofsted rated “Good” school is seeking a Technology Technician starting in September.
The school, that PK are working closely with, are seeking to appoint a creative, enthusiastic and influential Technology Technician to assist across the Technology and Arts departments over 3 days a week.
- Prepare materials and teaching resources as required by the subject teacher prior to lessons
- Work with students to support teaching staff.
- Assist staff in developing appropriate resources for teaching and learning.
- Assist with the use of cameras and other photographic equipment and software, including tasks such as file management, photography, copying, printing and scanning
- Assist teachers as necessary with any technical, practical or administrative support
- Organise and set up extra equipment for lessons
- Checking of the availability of suitable materials and equipment, including keeping stock levels to
You must have experience of working in a school DT and Art department in the past. We’re seeking someone that is resilient and dynamic. As well as passionate about improving the life chances of all children in our community.
The school is part of a large group of schools aiming to offer a life changing education to children and young people across England.
The school have made significant, sustained progress at GCSE and are proud to be the most improved secondary school over the last nine years.
The school has state of the art facilities and is described as a “down to earth” place to work.
If you’d like to be considered for this role, please apply now. Alternatively, you can get in touch via email or call the office – you can find how to do this on our website.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.