Temporary support workerTemporary
Residential Support Worker required
I am currently recruiting for residential support workers to work in a residential special school situated in North Yorkshire. Individuals attending the residential special school have a wide range of special educational needs including Autistic spectrum disorder, challenging behaviour and complex needs. This role is to start as soon as possible. There are shift patterns you can choose; day shifts 8am-3pm; evenings 3pm-10pm and waking nights 10pm-8am. For the right candidate this role has the potential of becoming a permanent position.
For this role, you will have:
Experience working as a residential support worker
Health and social care level 3 or similar qualification.
Committed to supporting individuals with special educational needs.
Flexible and adaptable to working shift patterns.
Encourage development of individual interests and attitudes.
Provide firm and consistent boundaries in respect of their behaviour and employ appropriate and agreed sanctions.
DBS is required, or must be willing to apply for one asap.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £10-£12 ph. which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.