I am recruiting for experienced Tutors to start temporary long-term supply in the Wakefield area. This will be working in a special school with secondary students up to post 16. Students attending this school have a wide range of special educational needs.
Tasks and duties as a tutor:
Assessing each individuals learning styles.
Researching and recommending learning equipment ( e.g textbooks, software)
Designing lesson plans and workshops
Marking tests, assignments and homework
Using positive reinforcement to boost students confidence.
Monitoring progress and reporting to students/teachers/parents.
To be considered for this role, you will:
Must be educated with a minimum of High School or Diploma qualification.
Knowledge in your specialist subject area.
Demonstrate experience of tutoring students with special educational needs.
SEND Support experience.
Flexible and adaptable
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £90-£95 per day which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice.
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.