Unqualified Teacher – SEN
PK Education are on the hunt for influential and motivational Unqualified Teachers to work at a SEN provision based in Nuneaton, Warwickshire. We require self-motivated, passionate and enthusiastic individuals to work on a part and/or full time basis.
You will be required to teach pupils aged between 11-16 with social, emotional and mental health needs, supporting them with their academic and vocational studies.
To be successful in this role you must be a confident, natural leader who is capable of working in challenging environments, forward thinking and able to use own initiative. Due to the nature of pupils enrolled at the school, it is beneficial you have SEN experience or be resilient, willing to learn.
Lessons to teach will include English, Science, Maths, Humanities and vocational practical classes. It is advantageous to this role that you have experience of leading a classroom and be able to demonstrate this within your role as you must be able to hit the ground running.
We have immediate requirements for Unqualified Teachers so please apply now to be considered for this vacancy.
The successful applicant will:
- Be of graduate level in English, Maths, Science or Humanities
- Have experience of leading classes or working in a classroom as support
- Be resilient and forward thinking
- Have experience of working with SEN within a mainstream or SEN setting
- Be willing to work in a range of Special Schools across Nuneaton, Hinckley and Atherstone
- Be Team Teach trained or willing to undertake Team Teach training with PK Education
- Adhere to school policies and procedures and be willing to take lead from senior staff
PK Education will offer you:
- Fair rates of pay between £75-£100 which are fully AWR compliant
- A personal consultant
- Support with your CV and interview advice
- An excellent ‘refer a friend scheme’
PK education is committed to the well-being and safeguarding of young people and seek like-minded Teachers to carry on this passion. If this role is suitable to you and your requirements, please apply today!
If you would like to hear about other Coventry SEND Support roles, please visit our website or get in touch with our office on 0116 296 1514.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.