Fill out the form and we will get back to you ASAP. All fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
Please enter your personal details
Choose your school sector or sectors
Please fill in all personal details.
Please select a school sector.
Format of your cv is not allowed. We only allow .doc, .docx, .pdf, .jpg, .odt, .png, .ppt, .rtf, .txt formats.
File size exceed file size limit.
Please accept the terms and conditions.
We update our jobs every day, so keep checking back for the latest roles.
PK education are working with a large Primary School in Bradford to recruit for a Year 3 Primary Teacher to work in a long term supply role, starting ASAP. The position is full time and will continue until July. The successful candidate will be joining a welcoming and successful staff team and will be working with well-behaved children who are keen to learn. To be considered for this role you must have recent experience teaching in Year 3 and be truly committed to teaching full time and staying with the school until the end of the academic year. Staff have high expectations of children and of each other, and the working environment is supportive and friendly. You won’t be disappointed about securing work in this school.
The successful applicants will:
• Hold QTS or QTLS
• Have recent experience teaching in Key Stage 2 and ideally, Year 3
• Be available full time and able to commit to a long term position
• Demonstrate consistent good or better teaching
PK education can offer you the following benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay of £120 – £165 per day (AWR Compliant)
• Short term and long-term vacancies to your preferences
• Support and feedback from experienced, friendly Consultants
• An attractive ‘recommend a friend’ scheme, for any referrals that you make to PK education
If you would like to hear about other West Yorkshire primary teaching jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our Candidate Relationship Manager, Leanne Pope.
Apply for this role and we will get back to you ASAP:
UPLOAD CV (Maximum file size 2mb)
What is 8 + 8
Salary: £120 - 165 per day + Recommend A Friend incentive
Date Posted: February 26, 2019
Closing Date: 26/03/2019
Click here to get more info