Behaviour Support AssistantTemporary
PK Education are working alongside a SEND/SEMH setting in the Wakefield area. They are currently looking for educational support assistants for a February 2020 start date to work long term on a temporary basis, with potential of becoming permanent for the right candidate. This school is 60% ASD and 40% SEMH at KS3 and KS4. They do have another site in Huddersfield where KS5 students attend.
For this role will you:
Must have a minimum experience of 6 months supporting pupils with Complex needs, ASD and challenging spontaneous behaviour.
Team Teach trained is an advantage.
Understand the challenges you may be faced with supporting pupils that present with challenging behaviour.
Flexibility and adaptability.
Provide a positive climate for learning.
Adhere to the schools safeguarding and behaviour policy.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £65-85 which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice
• An excellent refer a friend scheme to earn £150 of vouchers per candidate referred
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
What to do if this role isn’t for you?
- PK Education work with schools to recommend high quality staffing solutions in recruitment of teachers and support staff. We have many longer-term supply teaching jobs in Huddersfield, Wakefield, Bradford or Leeds based, or perhaps you would prefer part time, short term or day to day work. If you would like to hear about other Leeds, Bradford or Huddersfield teaching jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our SEN Consultant, Tracey Lynch by emailing or applying using the appropriate link.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.