Behaviour Support Assistant
We are currently working with an SEMH setting within the Calderdale area who are looking for experienced behaviour support assistants to work on a temporary basis to start in September. The unit caters for children all whom are looked after by the local authority. Therefore, this role requires candidates with a specific skill set.
For this role you will:
Must have at least 6 months’ experience supporting children whom are LAC or similar experience.
Must be well –grounded and have solid experience with dealing with escalating behaviour professionally and effectively
Be a positive role model and providing a positive climate for teaching and learning.
Team Teach is an advantage, but not essential.
Follow school’s behaviour policies and procedures.
Be pro-active in your approach and have the ability to work on own initiative.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £65-75 which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice
• An excellent refer a friend scheme to earn £150 of vouchers per candidate referred
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
What to do if this role isn’t for you?
- PK Education work with schools to recommend high quality staffing solutions in recruitment of teachers and support staff. We have many longer-term supply teaching jobs in Huddersfield, Wakefield, Bradford or Leeds based, or perhaps you would prefer part time, short term or day to day work. If you would like to hear about other Leeds, Bradford or Huddersfield teaching jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our SEN Consultant, Tracey Lynch by emailing or applying using the appropriate link.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.