Early Career teachers
Now you’ve come to the end your teaching studies, you’re probably getting a little anxious about finding work. But don’t worry. It’s only natural.
You’ve put in a lot of hard work and it’d be nice to see some light at the end of the tunnel. We get it. But there’s no need to panic just yet. Helping ECTs is a bit of a specialty of ours, and we’d love to help you get your new career off to a flying start.
Finding a permanent placement
When you register with PK Education we’ll help you to find supply work or a permanent teaching position that’s right for you. One of our dedicated consultants will work with you to choose schools in your region that match your values and ethos. You’ve probably got better things to do than filling in forms, which is why we make the applications process as quick and easy as possible.
We have exclusive agreements with some of the largest MATs in the UK.
- We take time to understand your individual wants and needs
- We know our candidates and schools and they know us
- We provide expert local education knowledge
- We Provide training and career development
What we can offer
- Primary, Secondary and SEND roles
- Interview coaching and advice
- Help with CV writing
- Assistance on possible relocation
- Opportunity for paid work whilst studying
- Support and help through NQT year
- CPD training events
- £100 referral scheme
Please do get in touch to see how we can help.